Oh so yummy & oh so quick! I prefer to use Dreamfield's pasta, as it has very few digestable carbs and makes this dish even healthier! If you can't find Dreamfield's whole wheat pasta also works! I promise, you won't feel like this is a diet dish in the end!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Boil water & put on pasta.
- 22. Remove any skin from salmon. Salt and pepper & grill 4-6 minutes on each side. You'll know it's done when the salmon becomes flakey.
- 33. In a small sauce pan, mix pesto sauce mix with the oil and milk. Stir constantly and bring to a low boil. Turn heat down and continue to stir until all oil has been incorporated and the sauce begins to thicken.
- 44. Add mushrooms to sauce and allow them to cook a little while the pasta gets to al dente.
- 55. Drain pasta and seperate out into bowls evenly. Put both cheeses (the amount depends on how much you like -- I prefer one slice of provolone and a pinch of shaved parmesan).
- 66. Poor creamy pesto sauce with mushrooms over cheese and pasta.
- 77. Top with grilled salmon fillets. You can add a squeeze of fresh lemon juice if you'd like to, just go light!
Browse Our Top Penne Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Pesto Pasta With Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 592.5
- Calories from Fat 210
- Total Fat 23.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 35.1 mg
- Sodium 304.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 26.3 g