Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
I love pesto so this is one of my absolute favorites. I took it to a picnic and it didn't last long at all. It's from the Favorite Brand Names Cookbook.
- 1 (7 ounce) packagerefrigerated prepared pesto sauce
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 3 cups rotini pasta, cooked, drained
- 1⁄2 cup pitted ripe sliced ripe olives
- 3 tablespoons chopped sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Mix pesto and salad dressing until well blended. Add remaining ingredients; mix well. Refrigerate.