Creamy Pesto Pasta Italiana
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain well and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, in a medium skillet cook basil and garlic in hot oil about 1 minute.
- Reduce heat and add cream cheese, cottage cheese, and Parmesan cheese; stir until smooth.
- Stir in white wine, parsley, and water (or vegetable broth, if using).
- Cook uncovered for 3 to 5 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Add pasta and mix until well coated.
- Serve each dish garnished with fresh basil and additional freshly grated pamesan cheese if desired.