1/1 Photo of Creamy Pesto Gnocchi
Taken from Aussie Magazine "Super Food Ideas" May 2008 - This is such an easy dinner and so full of flavour athough I changed it to suit our taste..
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil a saucepan of water, then add gnocchi, bring back to boil and it is cooked when gnocchi comes to the top of saucepan. Drain and put aside.
- 2Heat a frying pan over medium heat. Add cream and pesto and simmer stirring occasionally for 3 to 4 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- 3Add spinach, tomato pasta sauce and cooked chicken to pan and then add the gnocchi and pour into a greased ovenpoof dish.
- 4Sprinkle with cheese and cook in oven 200degC (400degF) for about 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Pesto Gnocchi
Serving Size: 1 (278 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 329.6
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 75.8 mg
- Sodium 938.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 14.0 g
- Protein 31.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: