Recipe by Ninna
Taken from Aussie Magazine "Super Food Ideas" May 2008 - This is such an easy dinner and so full of flavour athough I changed it to suit our taste..
- 500 g potato gnocchi (fresh potato gnocchi)
- 1⁄2 cup skim evaporated milk
- 1⁄4 cup pesto sauce
- 150 g Baby Spinach
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 450 g pasta sauce
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil a saucepan of water, then add gnocchi, bring back to boil and it is cooked when gnocchi comes to the top of saucepan. Drain and put aside.
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat. Add cream and pesto and simmer stirring occasionally for 3 to 4 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Add spinach, tomato pasta sauce and cooked chicken to pan and then add the gnocchi and pour into a greased ovenpoof dish.
- Sprinkle with cheese and cook in oven 200degC (400degF) for about 20 minutes.