Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Sounds delicious; the recipe is from Di Giorno pesto sauce.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄3 cup basil pesto
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- Beat the cream cheese and milk together until smooth using an electric mixer on medium speed.
- Blend in the pesto and red pepper; cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve with chips, vegetables, or breadsticks.
This was very easy and something a little different than the usual ranch or onion dip. I stirred in about 1/4-1/3 cup grate parmesan cheese. Served with breadsticks and crackers.
Very easy to make. I usually don't use a whole bell pepper, but use at least 1/2. Have taken it to a few parties, and everyone likes it. I used the Basil Pesto recipe, Recipe #8650 from recipezaar.com.