1/1 Photo of Creamy Pesto Chicken Pasta
This recipe is very cheesy and creamy and delicious :D
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute garlic in butter and olive oil until fragrant. Cook pasta while sauce cooks, according to package directions.
- 2Add chicken, whipping cream, salt, and pepper (to taste).
- 3Let sauce simmer until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes.
- 4Add pesto and parmesan. Stir until creamy and thickened.
- 5Pour pasta, sprinkle desired amount of parmesan over dish.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Pesto Chicken Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (382 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1042.2
- Calories from Fat 391
- Total Fat 43.5 g
- Saturated Fat 20.6 g
- Cholesterol 143.1 mg
- Sodium 146.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 126.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 38.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: