Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe is very cheesy and creamy and delicious :D
Make and share this Creamy Pesto Chicken Pasta recipe from Food.com.
- Saute garlic in butter and olive oil until fragrant. Cook pasta while sauce cooks, according to package directions.
- Add chicken, whipping cream, salt, and pepper (to taste).
- Let sauce simmer until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Add pesto and parmesan. Stir until creamy and thickened.
- Pour pasta, sprinkle desired amount of parmesan over dish.
While I was searching for recipes for pesto sauce, I came across this one. Found out I did not have all the exact ingredients. I used sour cream instead of whipping cream, garlic powder, and precooked shrimp in place of chicken. This was delicious, my husband and his friends loved it. easy to make.
All gone much too fast, so I sobbed and sniffed like a suburban housewife mourning Princess Diana.