Recipe by Kaitrin
This recipe is very cheesy and creamy and delicious :D
Top Review by kalishta
While I was searching for recipes for pesto sauce, I came across this one. Found out I did not have all the exact ingredients. I used sour cream instead of whipping cream, garlic powder, and precooked shrimp in place of chicken. This was delicious, my husband and his friends loved it. easy to make.
- 8 ounces pasta, uncooked
- 4 cloves chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 1 chicken breast, cooked and cubed
- 1 tablespoon pesto sauce
- parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute garlic in butter and olive oil until fragrant. Cook pasta while sauce cooks, according to package directions.
- Add chicken, whipping cream, salt, and pepper (to taste).
- Let sauce simmer until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Add pesto and parmesan. Stir until creamy and thickened.
- Pour pasta, sprinkle desired amount of parmesan over dish.