Recipe by Camzmom
This is my cousin's recipe. Both of our Husbands don't like pesto, however they both really like this dish.
Top Review by seal angel
My husband made this for dinner. Sauteed 4 garlic cloves with chicken and only used 1 1/2 cups pasta. Anymore and it would of been too dry. Added asparagas to it. Topped with a little but of shredded parmesean.
- 3 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 lb diced boneless chicken breast
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup pesto sauce
- 1⁄2 cup milk or 1⁄2 cup half-and-half cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook Pasta according to package directions. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat butter in skillet, add chicken and season with S&P to taste cook throughly.
- Add your can of soup, pesto, and milk. Bring to a boil and reduce heat and simmer for about 15min. Stir in cooked drained pasta and heat through.
- serve with garlic bread, salad and you're good to go.