Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From 365 BBQ and Grilling Recipes.
- 1 loaf French bread
- 8 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons pesto sauce
- Prepare a medium fire. Using a long serrated knife, cut bread into 1 inch slices without completely slicing through the bottom crust.
- Combine butter, mayonnaise, garlic, Parmesan and pesto; blend well.
- Spread pesto butter mixture over both sides of bread slices.
- Wrap securely in foil and toast on edge of grill, turning occasionally, until bread is heated through and cheese is melted, about 10-15 minutes.