Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I got this recipe from Busy People's Low-fat Cookbook. It is very easy to make & delicious.
- Spray a large non-stick skillet with nonfat cooking spray.
- Sprinkle the chicken breast with pepper to taste. Place in pan, cover and cook over medium heat for 4-5 minutes.
- Turn the pieces over and reduce the heat to low.
- Put sour cream on top of chicken and in the middle of the pan.
- Cover and continue cooking for 4-5 minutes or until completely cooked and chicken is white all the way through.
- The sour cream will absorb the pepper flavor. You may want to go easy with the pepper to start, a little gives a lot of flavor.
So simple and very tasty! The sour cream was rich and creamy despite its being fat free and it gave a very non-healthy feel to this very healthy dish. I added a tablespoon of olive oil to the pan and it was still very healthy and even tastier!