Prep 12 mins
Cook 8 mins
The sauce makes these very special. 1 hour is for chilling.
Make and share this Creamy Peppercorn Steaks recipe from Food.com.
- Mix the peppercorns and white pepper.
- Rub over both sides of meat.
- Chill 1 hour.
- Sprinkle salt in large skillet, heat on high until salt starts to brown.
- Sear steaks on both sides.
- Add butter, reduce heat to med and cook for 2 minutes per side.
- Add worcestershire sauce and tobasco, cook each side 2 more minutes, or until desired doneness.
- Remove steaks; add cream, cook and stir until smooth.
Really yummy! I made this as directed and totally enjoyed it. Thanks MizzNezz for a great meal. Made for Bargain Basement Tag.