- 3 tablespoons crushed black peppercorns
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 4 New York strip steaks (10-12oz each)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄3 cup half-and-half
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the peppercorns and white pepper.
- Rub over both sides of meat.
- Chill 1 hour.
- Sprinkle salt in large skillet, heat on high until salt starts to brown.
- Sear steaks on both sides.
- Add butter, reduce heat to med and cook for 2 minutes per side.
- Add worcestershire sauce and tobasco, cook each side 2 more minutes, or until desired doneness.
- Remove steaks; add cream, cook and stir until smooth.