Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
Steak, pasta and pasta sauce...what could be better...
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 small red pepper, thin sliced
- 1 small green pepper, thin sliced
- 1 large onion, thin sliced
- 1 1⁄2 lbs sirloin or 1 1⁄2 lbs round steaks, cut in thin slices
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 16 ounces fusilli, cooked
- mushroom and romano cheese pasta sauce
- Heat oil in lg. skillet over med-high heat.
- Cook peppers and onion approximately 8 minutes or until they start to brown.
- Add steak, cook and stir for 2 minutes or until it slightly browns.
- Stir in pasta sauce, the amount is your choice.
- Serve over hot pasta.
- Also great poured over Italian rolls.