Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an easy, delicious salad dressing. You could make 3 different dressings out of this recipe, using the variations that I'm listing at the end of the directions.
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- fresh coarse ground black pepper, to taste
- Whisk all ingredients until well blended. Store refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 1 month.
- Variations: for Creamy Caesar whisk 1/2 cup Creamy Pepper-Garlic Dressing with 2 T. grated Parmesan cheese and 1 teaspoons Worcestershire until blended.
- For Thousand Island, whisk 1/2 cup CPGD with 3 T. ketchup or chili sauce and 4 teaspoons dill or sweet relish.
I downsized this recipe to just 1/2 cup for salads for hubby and myself...and still had plenty for an entire week of meals. I used a lot more garlic and added some smoked paprika to the blend. It is a fabulous dressing that really perked up our plain old romaine hearts and other basic veggies.