Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found this recipe on the back of my bottle of McCormick coarse ground pepper and don't want to lose it. It would be great for low carb diets.
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion salt
- Mix mayonnaise and sour cream together till smooth.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
Very good. I did not include the milk as I wanted to make it into a sandwich spread. Tasted great on roast beef wraps.
Quick and easy and tastes great. Works well with low fat mayo and sour cream too. I couldn't resist dipping a carrot into it while I was making the salad, delish!!
This sounds so good and so easy too. Thanks!~