Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
Super easy. I just tossed this together and it tasted yummy!
- 1 chicken breast, grilled and cut in small pieces (I used frozen seasoned chicken breast and baked it)
- 3 cups cooked penne rigate
- 1⁄2 cup cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup butter (I used non-hydrogenated margarine)
- Melt butter in small saucepan over low heat. Add cream cheese and stir until well mixed.
- Add penne and chicken and toss together.
- Enjoy! If you're using plain chicken breast, marinate them with some spices or add seasonings at the end. The breast I used was Italian seasoned. Baked or grilled will work.
We liked this but added a few things due to personal taste. Added:1 small chopped onion, 7oz can mushrooms, 1 tsp minced garlic,2oz chicken stock and salt and pepper.Made for Fall Pac 07.