Creamy Penne With Chicken (Cream Cheese Sauce)
- 1 chicken breast, grilled and cut in small pieces (I used frozen seasoned chicken breast and baked it)
- 3 cups cooked penne rigate
- 1⁄2 cup cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup butter (I used non-hydrogenated margarine)
- Melt butter in small saucepan over low heat. Add cream cheese and stir until well mixed.
- Add penne and chicken and toss together.
- Enjoy! If you're using plain chicken breast, marinate them with some spices or add seasonings at the end. The breast I used was Italian seasoned. Baked or grilled will work.