Recipe by Comestible Queen
I wanted a change from good ol' ranch! I searched the site, and then the web looking for a pecan dressing, and kept coming up with vinegar based dressings. Normally I would have made one of them, however my family is partial to creamy dressings, so I altered this recipe from "Betty Crocker's Easy Breakfast and Brunches" and it was a hit.
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup ground pecans
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Mix mayonnaise, sour cream, and lemon juice.
- Combine all ingredients, mixing well.
- Add desired amount to green salad, (great on green salads with fruit added), or serve as dip for a veggie tray!
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator -- if there are leftovers ;).