Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe was in one of our grocery store circulars. It was listed under "Healthy Weight Loss Recipes". The calories are low per serving and it's a nice tasty treat!
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1 (1 1/3 ounce) box fat-free sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1⁄2 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- sliced apple
- fresh fruit
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk pudding mix into milk until smooth.
- Stir in yogurt, then peanut butter.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
- Serve with sliced fruit.
This is a weird one for me to rate. Personally I'd give it a 3 as I found it only so-so. I thought it had a weird aftertaste and next time I'd be more inclined to use vanilla yogurt. That said, my 8 year old loved it and happily ate it up. So I compromised on a 4. :) Thanks for posting.
Very yummy! I used regular vanilla pudding mix and served with apple slices as an after school snack. The kids loved it! Very versatile, too. I think it would be great layered with bananas or even alone as a dessert, too. Thanks, Kristen, for a great recipe!