- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 inch fresh gingerroot, pressed
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground red pepper (optional)
- 1 large red bell peppers or 1 large green bell pepper
- assorted fresh vegetable (such as carrot, cucumber, zucchini, mushrooms, bell pepper or celery)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place cream cheese and peanut butter in small bowl; mix until smooth.
- Add garlic and ginger to cream cheese mixture.
- Add remaining ingredients except vegetables.
- Core bell pepper; place in center of platter.
- Fill with dip.
- Serve with cut fresh vegetables.