Vino Girl's Note:
A Pampered Chef recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 inch fresh gingerroot, pressed
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper (optional)
- 1 large red bell peppers or 1 large green bell pepper
- assorted fresh vegetable (such as carrot, cucumber, zucchini, mushrooms, bell pepper or celery)
- 1Place cream cheese and peanut butter in small bowl; mix until smooth.
- 2Add garlic and ginger to cream cheese mixture.
- 3Add remaining ingredients except vegetables.
- 4Core bell pepper; place in center of platter.
- 5Fill with dip.
- 6Serve with cut fresh vegetables.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Peanut Dip With Fresh Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 108.5
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 21.5 mg
- Sodium 167.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: