Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
for a party toss fruit wedges in lemon juice to prevent browning. I am not sure where this exactly came from.... I did get it from my diabetic class when I learned I had the disease.
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon nonfat milk
- 1⁄3 cup frozen fat-free whipped topping
- 2 whole apples or 2 whole pears
- thaw whipped topping.
- wash and cut fruit into wedges.
- In a small bowl, whisk together peanut butter and milk until combined.
- Fold in ,gently ,the whipped dessert topping leaving some streaks of whipped topping uncombined.
- place in serving container.