I found this as "Chinese Peanut Chicken" - the cream makes this an inauthentic Chinese dish, but it tastes great. The sauce is very rich, but very simple to make - it's hard to go wrong with this. Time does not include marinating.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine soy sauce, sesame oil, brown sugar, and pineapple juice.
- 2Dredge chicken in flour, salt, and pepper.
- 3Marinate chicken in soy sauce mixture for at least 6 hours, preferably overnight.
- 4Stir fry chicken in wok and remove from pan.
- 5Combine butter and flour and cook in wok until bubbly.
- 6Add stock and cook until the mixture thickens.
- 7Add cream and peanut butter; stir until peanut butter melts.
- 8Top chicken with peanut sauce and garnish with peanuts and onions.
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Peanut Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (320 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 746.8
- Calories from Fat 401
- Total Fat 44.5 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 134.4 mg
- Sodium 1875.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 17.2 g
- Protein 41.5 g