Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a very easy recipe and my husband, who hates cream cheese, actually likes it!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter (Crunchy is good also)
- 1⁄2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1⁄2 cup marshmallow cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Soften cream cheese by letting sit on counter for a while.
- Mix cream cheese, peanut butter, caramel, and marshmallow cream together until smooth.
- Add vanilla and cinnamon until well blended.
- Serve with apple slices.
- Note: I prefer the dip at room temperature - it is creamier when it is room temperature.
Yummy dip with a strong peanut butter flavor and undertones of the cinnamon and caramel. We couldn't really taste the cream cheese or marshmallow cream. Served with Fuji apple slices. I think this would also be excellent on a toasted cinnamon bagel. Made for Spring 2013 Pick A Chef.
My 4 year old & I loved it, served with strawbs, banana & apple made a great afternoon snack!