Recipe by october sky
If your looking for a quick, easy, and no fuss dessert, this is it. You can use a pastry crust as the recipe calls for, or put in a pre-made graham cracker or chocolate crumb crust. You won't believe how good this tastes, for the little time involved in putting it together.
- 1 pastry pie crust, baked and cooled
- 3⁄4 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip
- chocolate shavings (optional) or peanuts (optional) or chopped peanut butter cup (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix Peanut Butter, Vanilla, Corn Syrup and 10 Ounces of Cool Whip together in large bowl.
- Beat 1 minute -- NO LONGER.
- Pour into prepared Pie Crust.
- Top with remaining Cool Whip.
- Top with either Chocolate Shavings, Peanuts, or my favorite Chopped Peanut Butter Cups.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before Serving.