Recipe by ckmclements
Oh...my...goodness. This one is really REALLY good. If you like peanut butter and/or peanut butter cups, this pie is DEFINITELY for you. You can, of course, cut some fat and calories by using low-fat or no-fat options on a few of these ingredients, but why in the world would you want to do that? It's a pie. Enjoy it.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄3 cup whipped topping, thawed
- 10 peanut butter cups
- 1 (9 inch) chocolate cookie pie crust
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, and peanut butter until smooth. Fold in the whipped topping.
- Coarsely chop half of the peanut butter cups; stir into cream cheese mixture.
- Spoon mixture into crust.
- Quarter remaining peanut butter cups. (For this step, it's much easier to have them refrigerated so that the heat from your hands doesn't make them melt while you're cutting them. Also just makes them easier to cut if they're a little hard.).
- Arrange over top.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours before cutting.