Recipe by pines506
Cook time is chill time.
Top Review by michelle strange
I did not have any peanut butter cups....so I improvised..... I mixed first 4 ingred. and then folded in some choc. chips...Put into a choc. crust--It only filled it halfway, so I quickly mixed up another batch. It was absolutely wonderful..Thank you for such an easy quick recipe. Michelle Strange
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄3 cup whipped topping
- 10 peanut butter cups
- 1 9 inch chocolate cookie crumb crust
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and peanut butter until smooth.
- Fold in the whipped topping.
- Coarsely chop half of the peanut butter cups; stir into cream cheese mixture.
- Spoon into crust.
- Quarter remaining peanut butter cups and arrange over top.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before cutting.