Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
From Southern Living January 2007.
- 1 (16 1/2 ounce) packagerefrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄3 cup seedless strawberry jam
- 1⁄3 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1⁄3 cup chopped roasted peanuts
- Line bottom and sides of an 11 X 7 inch baking dish with aluminum foil, allowing edges to overhang 2 to 3 inches.
- Lightly grease the foil.
- Press two-thirds of the cookie dough evenly onto bottom of pan.
- Beat cream cheese and next 3 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Spread mixture evenly over cookie dough.
- Stir together jam and peanut butter using a fork.
- Dollop evenly over cream cheese mixture, being sure to include corners of the pan.
- Gently swirl jam mixture and cream cheese mixture with a knife.
- Crumble remaining cookie dough evenly over filling.
- Sprinkle with chopped roasted peanuts.
- Bake at 325°F for 40 to 45 minutes or until cream cheese layer is set and a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on wire rack 1 hour; chill in pan at least 30 minutes.
- Lift edges of foil, and remove from the pan; gently peel off foil.
- Cut into 24 squares.
- Store in the refrigerator.
- Remove from refrigerator 1 hour before serving.
- Preparation time does not include 1 hour cooling time or 30 minutes of chill time.