Recipe by Salina®
I got it from my friend, already tried it a few times.
Top Review by wife2abadge
This is almost identical to my recipe, except that I put only the 4 cups of white sugar in -- no brown sugar, and only about one cup of the milk. It's so easy -- and rich. I used 2% evaporated milk and the fudge turned out quite soft, so I'd advise using the more fattening milk.
- 4 cups white sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 (16 ounce) jar peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In medium saucepan over medium heat, combine sugar, brown sugar, butter and evaporated milk.
- Bring to a boil.
- Stirring constantly, boil for 7 minutes.
- Remove from heat; stir in marshmallow creme until well incorporated and melted.
- Stir in peanut butter and vanilla until smooth; spread in prepared pan.
- Let cool before cutting into squares.