Prep 10 mins
Cook 7 mins
I got it from my friend, already tried it a few times.
- 4 cups white sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 (16 ounce) jar peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In medium saucepan over medium heat, combine sugar, brown sugar, butter and evaporated milk.
- Bring to a boil.
- Stirring constantly, boil for 7 minutes.
- Remove from heat; stir in marshmallow creme until well incorporated and melted.
- Stir in peanut butter and vanilla until smooth; spread in prepared pan.
- Let cool before cutting into squares.
This is almost identical to my recipe, except that I put only the 4 cups of white sugar in -- no brown sugar, and only about one cup of the milk. It's so easy -- and rich. I used 2% evaporated milk and the fudge turned out quite soft, so I'd advise using the more fattening milk.
Was looking for something close to my Mothers recipe, and I must admit, a bit nervous. As it turns out, this is as close as to be virtually indistinguishable from hers. Delicious! Thank you.
Loved it! Mine had a little trouble setting up, but it has been so humid here that I cannot blame the recipe. Very creamy and not overly sweet. Well, it is sweet, but it's also fudge. My family is very happy with this. Thank you, Salina!