Goes with my Peanut Butter Cake, posted separately. Looked through all the posted Peanut Butter Cake recipes to make sure there was not a frosting like this. Could also be used to frost any cake, like chocolate cake! Enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt over hot (not boiling) water or in microwave oven, 1 cup peanut butter morsels; stir until smooth in large bowl.
- 2Combine melted morsels, cream cheese, vanilla extract and salt; beat well.
- 3Beat in powdered sugar alternately with milk until mixture is of spreading consistency.
- 4Will frost 2 8" cake layers.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Peanut Butter Frosting
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 389.2
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 31.7 mg
- Sodium 175.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 52.5 g
- Protein 6.1 g