Recipe by Darkhunter
Goes with my Peanut Butter Cake, posted separately. Looked through all the posted Peanut Butter Cake recipes to make sure there was not a frosting like this. Could also be used to frost any cake, like chocolate cake! Enjoy.
Top Review by Sam #3
Fantastic!!! I love the combo of cream cheese and peanut butter! I microwaved the chips at 30 sec intervals for 1.5 mins. I used about 2-2 1/2 cups of icing sugar. I added a bit too much milk, but that's ok! Topped a chocolate cake with it. Will be making this again for sure!
- 1 cup peanut butter morsels
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt over hot (not boiling) water or in microwave oven, 1 cup peanut butter morsels; stir until smooth in large bowl.
- Combine melted morsels, cream cheese, vanilla extract and salt; beat well.
- Beat in powdered sugar alternately with milk until mixture is of spreading consistency.
- Will frost 2 8" cake layers.