This was so easy to make and tastes delicious. I was also able to use some with some red food coloring to decorate the cake. I have had it written on a piece of paper for a long time.. don't know where I got it, but I needed to make a cake today and remembered this. This makes enough to frost and fill a two layer 9 inch cake, or frost a sheet cake.
- Cream butter and peanut butter together.
- Add half the powdered sugar and blend.
- Blend in milk and vanilla.
- Add remaining powdered sugar.
- Stir until smooth and well blended.