Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 mins
A great recipe to take to a party or have at home with the kids! I plan to try this with almond milk. Posted by Lee Zalben at Serious Eats.
- 1 cup light cream (or half and half)
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 3⁄4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 2 bananas, peeled, sliced into 1 inch chunks (for dipping)
- 12 marshmallows (for dipping)
- 12 strawberries (for dipping)
- 1 granny smith apple, sliced into 1 inch cubes (for dipping)
- 1⁄2 cup mini chocolate chip (for topping)
- 1⁄2 cup crushed honey roasted peanuts (for topping)
- 1⁄2 cup graham cracker crumbs (for topping)
- In a saucepan combine cream and honey and bring to a simmer while stirring constantly. Reduce heat to low and add peanut butter.
- Continue stirring until the mixture is completely smooth.
- Add the mixture to a warm fondue pot, and serve with skewered marshmallows, apple chunks, sliced bananas, hulled strawberries, or whatever dippable snack you’re nuts about.
- For extra fun, serve the chopped peanuts, mini chocolate chips, and/or graham cracker crumbs in small bowls for your guests to dredge their fondued dippers inches The extra crunch is sure to be a nutty hit.