- 4 BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate (chopped)
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate (chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup smooth peanut butter (if you want more chocolate, subsitute the peanut butter with 1/2 cup of Nutella)
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 350 C, and grease a 9X13 inch baking pan. Combine the sweetened chocolate with butter in microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 3 minutes on medium heat. Stir together until the chocolate chunks are completely melted.
- Put in the eggs and mix together well. Combine the melted chocolate and butter with the sugar and flour, and mix until well blended. Pour into a greased 9 X 13 inch baking pan, and bake for 30 minutes.
- For the topping, drop spoonfuls of peanut butter, and the remaining chocolate on top of the brownies right after you remove them from the oven and spread with a spatula. Cool completely, and enjoy!