Prep 2 mins
Cook 1 min
Some of my closest friends are lactose intolerant so we have discovered all sorts of new recipes that can cater to their restriction. I personally am not lactose intolerant but I still LOVE this smoothie! The soy milk adds an irresistible creaminess and flavor that you just don't get from regular milk. This is a simple recipe that tastes delicious and leaves you feeling full, and it's healthy too!
- Pour 1 cup vanilla soy milk into the blender.
- Chop banana, add to blender.
- Measure out 2-3 tbsp peanut butter (i prefer 3 for a more hearty flavor), add to blender.
- Mix well in blender until all ingredients are mixed smoothly together.
- Pour into a large glass and enjoy!
I'm giving you four stars simply because my amounts varied slightly from the recipe - but I definitely thought this was a great recipe! I used 1/2 cup light vanilla soymilk, a frozen banana and a tablespoon of peanut butter for one of the BEST breakfasts I've had in a while. It was sooooo creamy and delicious. And you were right, I was full!