Recipe by sneakyDA89
Some of my closest friends are lactose intolerant so we have discovered all sorts of new recipes that can cater to their restriction. I personally am not lactose intolerant but I still LOVE this smoothie! The soy milk adds an irresistible creaminess and flavor that you just don't get from regular milk. This is a simple recipe that tastes delicious and leaves you feeling full, and it's healthy too!
Top Review by Meghan at Food.com
I'm giving you four stars simply because my amounts varied slightly from the recipe - but I definitely thought this was a great recipe! I used 1/2 cup light vanilla soymilk, a frozen banana and a tablespoon of peanut butter for one of the BEST breakfasts I've had in a while. It was sooooo creamy and delicious. And you were right, I was full!
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour 1 cup vanilla soy milk into the blender.
- Chop banana, add to blender.
- Measure out 2-3 tbsp peanut butter (i prefer 3 for a more hearty flavor), add to blender.
- Mix well in blender until all ingredients are mixed smoothly together.
- Pour into a large glass and enjoy!