Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
We love asparagus, and this is a quick, delicious, simple way to dress it up.
- 1 lb asparagus spear, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 dash salt
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped peanuts (optional)
- Place butter in 10" skillet, and melt over medium heat till it's golden.
- Put asparagus into skillet and toss over heat until just tender (7-10 minutes).
- Dash with salt.
- Top with peanut butter, and toss continuosly until all asparagus is coated with a light glaze of peanut sauce.
- Arrange on a serving platter, andd garnish with peanuts if desired.
Made this for my family tonight. My husband loved it. Even my 15 mo old twins ate it up. It was so simple to make and a new way with asparagus. Thanks for posting.