- 1 lb asparagus spear, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 dash salt
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped peanuts (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place butter in 10" skillet, and melt over medium heat till it's golden.
- Put asparagus into skillet and toss over heat until just tender (7-10 minutes).
- Dash with salt.
- Top with peanut butter, and toss continuosly until all asparagus is coated with a light glaze of peanut sauce.
- Arrange on a serving platter, andd garnish with peanuts if desired.