Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very easy,you can use Non fat condensed milk,reduced fat pie shell,and nonfat cool whip to keep this very guilt-free! 8)
- 1 1⁄3 cups sliced peaches
- 1 1⁄3 cups sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 baked pie shell
- whipped cream
- Combine the milk& lemon juice.
- Stir until it has thickened.
- Fold in 1 cup of the peaches,combining well.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Spread whipped cream over mixture.
- Place remaining sliced peaches over whipped topping.
- Let chill before serving.
This is delicious! Very very quick and easy. We have scads of peaches to use up and this is great. I tried one frozen - Yummy! Thanks so much for sharing.