Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Found this treasure in an old Jello-O cookbook ... what's not to like about peaches and cream!
Make and share this Creamy Peach Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Add cold water. Chill until slightly thickened.
- Blend yogurt into whipped topping; then blend in gelatin.
- Stir in peaches and nuts.
- Pour into 8x4 inch loaf pan. Chill until firm, about 3 hours.
- Garnish with additional peach slices, if desired.
I also found it in an old Jell-O cookbook. I used everything "sugar free" and it was wonderful! I omitted the nuts though, and used two packets of Equal. Great for summer afternoons!
Made this for dinner last night...and received rave reviews...thank you!