Recipe by Skooch
Found this treasure in an old Jello-O cookbook ... what's not to like about peaches and cream!
Top Review by mariposakb
I also found it in an old Jell-O cookbook. I used everything "sugar free" and it was wonderful! I omitted the nuts though, and used two packets of Equal. Great for summer afternoons!
- 1 (3 ounce) boxpeach flavor gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1⁄3 cup cold water
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 3⁄4 cups non-dairy whipped topping, thawed (such as Cool Whip)
- 1 (16 ounce) cansliced peaches, drained and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup chopped nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Add cold water. Chill until slightly thickened.
- Blend yogurt into whipped topping; then blend in gelatin.
- Stir in peaches and nuts.
- Pour into 8x4 inch loaf pan. Chill until firm, about 3 hours.
- Garnish with additional peach slices, if desired.