Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a INCREDIBLE,easy recipe.It is perfect for one person.To make more just increase amounts. I hope you enjoy this! 8)
- 1 1⁄2 cups nonfat dry milk powder, reconstituted
- 1 cup instant rice, plus
- 2 tablespoons instant rice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 1 cup peaches in juice, diced
- artificial sweetener, to taste
- In saucepan,place the prepared milk,on medium heat,until scalds,stir constantly.
- Add the rice,& cover,remove from heat.
- Wait five minutes,then add vanilla extract,cinnamon,nutmeg,raisins,ÿ1 & peaches.
- Mixture should be thin.
- Cover and let stand for at least 1/2 hour or until it thickens.
- When cooled,you may sprinkle with sweetener.