Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
A refreshing dessert for a warm, summer's day...or anytime you feel "peachy!" (Cook time includes baking time for pie crust).
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Add ice cream and stir until melted.
- Combine milk and pudding mix in small mixer bowl.
- Beat at low speed for 2 minutes.
- Add gelatin mixture; whip until fluffy.
- Fold in non-dairy whipped topping.
- Spoon into pie shell.
- Chill about 2 hours.
- Garnish with additional whipped topping and peach slices.
Tis was very simple to make, and very good. This is a great pie for those long hot Florida days..I'll be making this one all summer!
This is a good quick and easy pie for those warm summer day. We enjoyed this pie very much.