1 hr 10 mins
One of my family's favorite pies!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie shells (see my Kittencal's No-Fail Buttery Flaky Pie Pastry/Crust or use you own)
- 3 cups peaches, peeled and sliced (use firm but ripe peaches for this)
- 1/2 cup sugar (for a sweeter taste use a couple of tablespoons more)
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup sour cream (use only full-fat sour cream)
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, for topping
- 1Place the unbaked pastry in a 9-inch glass pie plate; flute the edges as desired.
- 2Arrange the sliced peaches in the bottom of the pastry.
- 3In a medium bowl combine 1/2 cup white sugar, flour, cinnamon, salt and sour cream; whisk until smooth, then pour over the sliced peaches.
- 4Set oven to 425 degrees (lowest oven rack).
- 5Bake for 15 minutes, then reduce heat to 350 degrees and bake for about 35 minutes longer or until filling is set.
- 6Sprinkle the brown sugar over the hot filling and place under the broiler until melted.
- 7Cool slightly before serving.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Peach Pie
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 392.0
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 16.8 mg
- Sodium 206.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 35.6 g
- Protein 4.2 g