Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 (16 ounce) packages frozen peas, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup diced cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup diced mozzarella cheese
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise or 1 cup salad dressing
- salt and pepper
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- In a bowl combinethe peas,cheeses,onion,mayonnaise,salt and pepper,mix well.
- Refrigerate until served.
Excellent recipe!! I used six strips of bacon and did the cheese by sight rather than measurement, but I can't imagine that changed anything. Definitely a keeper, and one to be enjoyed at our house again.
Oh, my, this is delicious...I made it simpler by adding 1 cup of colby jack cheese instead of the other kinds. I used a red onion and fresh bacon. Only used 3/4 cup mayo (best foods) and it was plenty creamy. Served it on a bed of romaine lettuce.
Made half the recipe as we're only three at home and it was a big hit especially with my husband whose favorite veggie is green peas. TFS, this is great.