Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen sweet peas, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 9 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup cashews, coarsely chopped
- lettuce leaf
- Combine first 7 ingredients, stirring gently.
- Stir in bacon and cashews.
- Serve on lettuce leaves.
Yummy! What a great little salad! I did not add celery, and made a couple amount changes for personal preference (i.e., 2 T. onion, 3 slices bacon). I used 1/4 c. sour cream mixed with 1/4 c. mayonnaise for the dressing. I also added some chunked fresh mushrooms. Bacon, cashews and peas - terrific combo that got favorable comments at the dinner party!