Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I've had this at a couple weddings and showers, it is very good! Servings is a guess.
Make and share this Creamy Pastel Punch recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 gallon vanilla ice cream
- 1⁄2 gallon rainbow sherbet
- 1 (64 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 2 liters carbonated lemon-lime beverage (like Sprite or 7-up)
- Mash ice cream and sherbet together in punch bowl.
- Add pineapple juice and soda.
- The color of the punch can be changed by using various colors of sherbet.
We used this recipe at my oldest daughters wedding last week and everyone loved it and wanted the recipe. It's a keeper!
My mother used to make this for family reunions, get-togethers with friends, etc. It is very frothy and delicious!