Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Delicious dish! The recipe was suggested by Clover (South Africa).
Make and share this Creamy Pasta With Red Pepper and Feta recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 200deg Celsius
- Rub the red peppers with olive oil, slice them in half and place them face down on a baking tray.
- Bake them for 20 min until the skins blacken and blister.
- Place them in a bowl and cover with plastic. Allow them to cool and then remove the skins and seeds.
- Place the red peppers in a blender together with the cream and half of the feta. Blend until smooth.
- Place in a large saucepan and keep warm at low heat.
- Cook the pasta as indicated on the packet.
- Drain and serve the warm creamy pepper sauce over the pasta.
- Sprinkle with pepper and extra crumbed feta.