Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Delicious dish! The recipe was suggested by Clover (South Africa).
- 500 g pasta, of your choice
- 3 large red peppers
- 250 ml fresh cream
- 45 ml olive oil
- 150 g feta cheese
- black pepper
- Preheat oven to 200deg Celsius
- Rub the red peppers with olive oil, slice them in half and place them face down on a baking tray.
- Bake them for 20 min until the skins blacken and blister.
- Place them in a bowl and cover with plastic. Allow them to cool and then remove the skins and seeds.
- Place the red peppers in a blender together with the cream and half of the feta. Blend until smooth.
- Place in a large saucepan and keep warm at low heat.
- Cook the pasta as indicated on the packet.
- Drain and serve the warm creamy pepper sauce over the pasta.
- Sprinkle with pepper and extra crumbed feta.