Recipe by Carrlin
This looks good. I found this recipe on a Spanish language website and translated it to English. Please forgive the mistakes.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 lb chicken breast, cut in cubes
- garlic salt
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 poblano peppers, roasted, peeled, and cut in strips
- 1 lb fettuccine pasta, cooked and drained
- 8 ounces table cream (nestle's media crema)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon, powder
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the butter over medium-high heat.
- Season the chicken with pepper and garlic salt and brown it in the butter.
- When the chicken is browned, add the pepper strips and mushrooms.
- Let this cook awhile and then add the cooked pasta.
- Meanwhile, in the blender, mix toger the table cream, cream cheese, garlic and chicken bouillon powder.
- Add the cream and the corn kernels to the pasta and stir to coat.
- This could be served hot or cold.