1/1 Photo of Creamy Pasta With Mushrooms, Spinach, and Peas
Chef #968854's Note:
This is a quick dinner I made one night with what I had in the freezer and fridge regularly. We really enjoyed it. We didn't have any meat, but I will probably make it again with fish or chicken. This could be a gluten free meal by substituting gluten free pasta. I used corn spaghetti. It could also be made vegetarian by substituting vegetable stock.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put water onto boil for pasta. Salt water and cook according to package.
- 2Add spinach and peas to past for last four minutes of cooking time.
- 3Finely chop onion and mushrooms. Put garlic through a garlic press. Slice mushrooms.
- 4Heat olive oil and margarine in skillet over medium high heat.
- 5Add onion, mushrooms, and garlic. Saute until the onions and mushrooms are soft.
- 6Whisk in flour. Cook for another minute.
- 7Whisk in chicken stock until well blended. Then add half and half.
- 8Simmer until thickened. Whisk in Parmesan cheese.
- 9Salt and pepper to taste.
- 10Drain pasta, spinach, and peas and toss with sauce.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Pasta With Mushrooms, Spinach, and Peas
Serving Size: 1 (339 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 630.1
- Calories from Fat 309
- Total Fat 34.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 24.8 mg
- Sodium 520.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 19.7 g