Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Easy and delicious. You cook the sauce and the pasta at the same time! Coloured and tasty! Enjoy
Make and share this Creamy Pasta With Ham, Tomato and Peas recipe from Food.com.
- 400 g short pasta
- 1⁄2 onion
- 1 hot pepper
- 1 large tomatoes or 10 cherry tomatoes, if you like
- 150 g ham (sliced or chopped)
- 200 g tinned peas
- 1 tablespoon cream
- 4 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Put some salted water to boil and cook the pasta according to the packet instruction.
- Slice the onion and brown in a saucepan with olive oil and hot pepper. Then add chopped tomato and stir fry on a medium heat for a couple of minutes. Add sliced ham and mix. Pour the drained peas, cook for one minute and turn off the heat. Add the cream and the parmesan cheese.
- When the pasta is cooked, before draining, keep a cup of cooking water.
- Add the pasta to the pan, stirring over a medium heat until everything is tossing well (helping with some cooking water in case of need).