Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a simple dish I just whipped up to use up my leftover ham
- 4 ounces cooked spaghetti
- 6 ounces ham
- 4 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 10 1⁄2 ounces cream of celery soup
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 1 cup white wine
- 1⁄2 cup peas
- black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- Cook spaghetti in boiling water till tender.
- Drain spaghetti, set aside.
- Saute' mushrooms in oil til tender.
- Add garlic and ham saute' 4 minutes.
- Add cream of celery soup and wine.
- Stir till smooth and thickened.
- Add green onions and peas.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Toss in pasta and cheese.
I made it last night for my friends and everybody liked it. Thanks for the recipe.
I made this by the recipe and the white wine overpowered the rest of the ingredients. I give it two stars, but probably won't make it again.