Prep 0 mins
Cook 40 mins
Posted for safe keeping.
- 1 cup 1% fat cottage cheese
- 1⁄2 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 5 cups broccoli florets
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 4 ounces angel hair pasta, uncooked
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 1⁄2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- Combine the first 6 ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Bring 1 inch of water to boil in a saucepan and place broccoli and cauliflower in a steamer basket over water.
- Cover and steam for 3-4 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Meanwhile cook pasta according to directions and then drain.
- In a large non-stick skillet, saute garlic in oil for 2 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and saute 5 minutes longer.
- Stir in broccoli and cauliflower, pasta and cottage cheese mixture.
- Heat through.