Creamy Pasta With Florets
- Combine the first 6 ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Bring 1 inch of water to boil in a saucepan and place broccoli and cauliflower in a steamer basket over water.
- Cover and steam for 3-4 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Meanwhile cook pasta according to directions and then drain.
- In a large non-stick skillet, saute garlic in oil for 2 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and saute 5 minutes longer.
- Stir in broccoli and cauliflower, pasta and cottage cheese mixture.
- Heat through.