Madame Yes's Note:
My number one recipe of all time. Found in Starweek magazine posted from the chef at the Unionville House restaurant. Easy, one-pot meal and so creamy and delicious. I like this served with with garlic bread but is pretty rich on it's own. *Double quantities if serving more than 4.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1• In a large pot of boiling water, cook pasta shells for 3 minutes to partly cook them. Drain, rinse with cold water and set pasta aside.
- 2•In a separate skillet over moderately high heat, add wine, stock, dill and chicken to pot; bring to a boil and then simmer, stirring occasionally until the liquid is reduced by half (~10 mins as the chicken will also release liquid).
- 3• Add cream and lemon juice to the chicken and bring the liquid back to a boil. Add the drained pasta shells and simmer over moderately high heat, stirring constantly until the liquid is reduced by half again and the sauce has thickened (~5-7 mins).
- 4• Add parmesan to the pasta and salt & pepper if desired.
- 5• Stir to mix thoroughly and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Pasta With Chicken in Lemon-Dill Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (365 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 880.4
- Calories from Fat 327
- Total Fat 36.3 g
- Saturated Fat 21.2 g
- Cholesterol 188.5 mg
- Sodium 136.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 89.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 43.3 g